Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls...

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 25 Oct 2018 03:34 #90639

• VinTin
  • First Mate
  • First Mate
  • Thank you received: 1170

Boatboy wrote: It's true, I hate all this technology being forced upon us. It's even getting hard to find a new motorcycle without a TV screen on it. Today I was looking at new Indian motorcycles and every model with a fairing on it comes with a TV screen on it. To me it's just a distraction and more technology I will have to learn.

A lot of it is unnecessary technology that is going to break!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just beyond the breakers.

Other 1/2-195something Flash - KG7

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 25 Oct 2018 03:16 #90638

• Boatboy
  • Armory Officer
  • Armory Officer
  • Thank you received: 683
It's true, I hate all this technology being forced upon us. It's even getting hard to find a new motorcycle without a TV screen on it. Today I was looking at new Indian motorcycles and every model with a fairing on it comes with a TV screen on it. To me it's just a distraction and more technology I will have to learn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VinTin

John

1958 Vagabond II & 35 HP Evinrude
1955 PlastiCraft 12 Ft. Delux Runabout
1957 Clipper & twin 35 HP Evinrudes
1957 AlumaCraft 14 Ft. FD

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 25 Oct 2018 02:42 #90637

John also said "What is Facebook" earlier this year. Captured my sentiments exactly. I assume he does know what Facebook is. (I barely do.)

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 24 Oct 2018 20:15 #90614

• VinTin
  • First Mate
  • First Mate

Boatboy wrote: Hey guys, give me a break. I don't hate anyone and I do know who Van Morrison is.

:)

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by VinTin.

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 24 Oct 2018 20:03 #90612

• Boatboy
  • Armory Officer
  • Armory Officer
  • Thank you received: 683
Hey guys, give me a break. I don't hate anyone and I do know who Van Morrison is.

John

1958 Vagabond II & 35 HP Evinrude
1955 PlastiCraft 12 Ft. Delux Runabout
1957 Clipper & twin 35 HP Evinrudes
1957 AlumaCraft 14 Ft. FD

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 24 Oct 2018 18:27 #90608

• VinTin
  • First Mate
  • First Mate

JR wrote:

I know Dan and I'm pretty sure Boatboy John hates me now since found me that boat. It sure is sweet and quiet with the 2007 Yamaha though.

I have no room to talk. I recently got a 1954 Vagabond and it came with a 2003 Tohatsu 40hp. I like it a lot. I look forward to cruising with you and seeing your Yamaha in action next year. I wish Boatboy hadn't of mentioned that he hates my avatar. I was considering changing it until he said something. He thinks it looks Mexican but I told him it's likely oriental or maybe a marching Honduran. At any rate it's taken off of the album cover Van Morrison's 'Hardnose the highway'. He said "Who is Van Morrison?" I chuckled.

I've got a set of vintage duel controls like the OP is looking for but they are not for sale.

Last edit: by VinTin.

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 24 Oct 2018 17:52 #90607

• JR
  • Boatswain's Mate
  • Boatswain's Mate
  • Thank you received: 239

VinTin wrote:

JR wrote: This was the set up that came on my 57 Crestliner. It was gorgeous but kind of a pain and used a lot of fuel. The previous owner had taken 2 controllers and bolted them together and they worked fine. Sorry I don't have a better photo of them.
John

Don't let Saint Peter see that photo. You will be denied entrance, and well you should.

I know Dan and I'm pretty sure Boatboy John hates me now since found me that boat. It sure is sweet and quiet with the 2007 Yamaha though.

1955 Vagabond
1957 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop
1959 Jetstreak 15ft.

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 24 Oct 2018 17:36 #90606

• VinTin
  • First Mate
  • First Mate

JR wrote: This was the set up that came on my 57 Crestliner. It was gorgeous but kind of a pain and used a lot of fuel. The previous owner had taken 2 controllers and bolted them together and they worked fine. Sorry I don't have a better photo of them.
John

Don't let Saint Peter see that photo. You will be denied entrance, and well you should.

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 24 Oct 2018 17:10 #90605

That is a sweet boat. Love those hard tops...

54 Vagabond
40 hp 1961 Lark iV

Looking for a set of "Hens Teeth"...OMC Twin controls... 21 Oct 2018 23:53 #90534

• JR
  • Boatswain's Mate
  • Boatswain's Mate
  • Thank you received: 239
This was the set up that came on my 57 Crestliner. It was gorgeous but kind of a pain and used a lot of fuel. The previous owner had taken 2 controllers and bolted them together and they worked fine. Sorry I don't have a better photo of them.
John

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: VinTin

1955 Vagabond
1957 Crestliner Voyager Hardtop
1959 Jetstreak 15ft.
Last edit: by JR.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:1770
  • Latest Member:mjg911
  • Total Posts:81.1k
  • Total Topics:6350
  • Total Sections:9
  • Total Categories:22
  • Today Open:0
  • Yesterday Open:0
  • Today Answer:0
  • Yesterday Answer:19

Top Posters

Top Posters Posts
jabe 4735
VinTin 4507
Eagle127 4490
sgower 4454
Boatboy 3415
Locomotion 3287
BigBadJon 3088
Carol 2900
unclbuz 2705
Bikecop1 2454

Contact

How to get ahold of Us

www.featrcraft.net Command Central
52457 Robins Drive
New Baltimore, Michigan 48047

Webmaster

Steve Gower
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

810-614-0734

Support

for support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Events

Event Coordinator

property of:

Feather Craft Technologies - Copyright © 2016 www.feathercraft.net