Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 19:29 #103850

I,agree-it could bring more,people,to,this site-those who,have/are interested in Feathercrafts..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 15:26 #103845

Yeah me too...Have had this MAC mainframe for 5 yrs..Got it to get away from The viruses..[That's kind of Ironic that Gates is plastered all over the media flapping away about the C Virus..What the hell does he know about viruses ??? Everything he ever released had them preinstalled ! :P ] Anyhow I hate the thing especially photo's. Every time you go to upload an image to a site it's like 150/150 size.. Apple doesn't know how to fix it. Editing photos ,,you can edit everything except size..Want to resize it you have to export it to a file first..The latest upgrade to the OS won't access my printer,,HP says it's the upgrade and nothing they can do about it except use image capture to print. It's like Jobs went out of his way to drive people crazy. Hold on,,I have to copy this before I hit submit 6 times. :P

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Eagle127.

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 14:47 #103843

I'm stumped as to why some Safari users are having trouble with this site. I have an iMac with Safari and don't have any issues. I have an Android/Samsung phone and that works too. Curious!

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 13:46 #103839

I think Facebook is creepy. I avoided for years. But there are some aspects to it that I have come to enjoy. I like old cars, old boats, and photography. The photos that appear on my home page are sometimes wonderful. The new Feather Craft site is great too. I don't use it to communicate other than to register a "like" for a good photo or comment. I don't use my real name and the only thing I post are photos of boats.
The Facebook site is not a substitute for this one but it is enjoyable.

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 13:43 #103838

Eagle127 wrote: Instant photo and vid uploads from your camera. Some editing available. I have never lost a file in 11 yrs. I can find any post all the way back to 2009 just clicking on Activity Log..it's all chronologic. Marketplace makes Craigslist obsolete..I can check a sellers or potential buyers profile and likes in a minute..I cut it off at 3 Nose rings. As far as spying on you,,of course they do,,but there are ways to cut it way back and if you don't think everyone else in the world doesn't have a database on you,,,HA ! FB is a direct reflection of you actions and reactions..Hell I've been in less trouble on there then on the Oil Lamp Guild or Jeeps unlimited [Got 2 month suspension from there for simply saying you could buy a Jeep liberty in any color as long as it's pink..] I think since 2009 I have only been bared from six FB pages.. It's a great tool. As my son used to say,,Dad don't be ascared. Vagagnat are you having problems too running Safari on here. For a year I have to enter a post 3-4 times as safari will not open the page. I never hit enter without hitting copy first..

Yes I have all sorts of trouble with safari. I love this site. I just don’t love my ease of access with my phone. I have photos that I’d love to post to here right away, while we’re all together and I just can’t do it. I understand your safety measures of copying everything before you hit send. I do the same thing.
Dee Dee
1953 Vagabond, 1954 Vagabond, 1956-7 Vagabond II

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 12:43 #103832

Quote of the day:

Photoguy

"For those of you that don't like Facebook, I get it. They do some iffy things sometimes."

:biggrin:
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” Maya Angelou

Last edit: by Locomotion.

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 12:07 #103831

Facebook runs fine on my iPhone. I won't even try to access the website on my phone.. just doesn't work. Have an iMac running safari and usually have trouble with the website, but it'll work ok

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 11:46 #103830

For those of you that don't like Facebook, I get it. They do some iffy things sometimes. There are some things they do very well such as the group sites. Just make sure that YOU set your privacy settings the way that you want them. As I said before, it will never replace this site. This site is like a family and the Facebook site is like the Feather Craft family going to a big party. Just remember ya gotta go home sometime! In a matter of days they are up to 185 members. Lot of Feather Craft folks looking to connect especially during these virus days.

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 04:36 #103829

Instant photo and vid uploads from your camera. Some editing available. I have never lost a file in 11 yrs. I can find any post all the way back to 2009 just clicking on Activity Log..it's all chronologic. Marketplace makes Craigslist obsolete..I can check a sellers or potential buyers profile and likes in a minute..I cut it off at 3 Nose rings. As far as spying on you,,of course they do,,but there are ways to cut it way back and if you don't think everyone else in the world doesn't have a database on you,,,HA ! FB is a direct reflection of you actions and reactions..Hell I've been in less trouble on there then on the Oil Lamp Guild or Jeeps unlimited [Got 2 month suspension from there for simply saying you could buy a Jeep liberty in any color as long as it's pink..] I think since 2009 I have only been bared from six FB pages.. It's a great tool. As my son used to say,,Dad don't be ascared. Vagagnat are you having problems too running Safari on here. For a year I have to enter a post 3-4 times as safari will not open the page. I never hit enter without hitting copy first..

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Eagle127.

Facebook 19 Apr 2020 02:44 #103828

oldlure wrote: Dee Dee,
Please don't stop posting pictures here. Your's are the best!

Thank you Mike! I won’t quit. I just have to get on my computer. For instance I’m on my phone now and have tried to send this reply 3 times already. Lol
I appreciate you saying that. You all make it worthwhile.
By the way.....I love my ice chest!!

Dee Dee
1953 Vagabond, 1954 Vagabond, 1956-7 Vagabond II

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:2217
  • Latest Member:Shootrock
  • Total Posts:96.3k
  • Total Topics:7126
  • Total Sections:9
  • Total Categories:24
  • Today Open:1
  • Yesterday Open:2
  • Today Answer:5
  • Yesterday Answer:6