Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga..

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 22 Jul 2018 13:12 #86937

I would have loved to have been there. Chattanooga is only 3 to 4 short hours away. Wrapping up baseball season this weekend so hoping for more shop and cruising time soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 22 Jul 2018 04:55 #86931

• rushwal
  • Powder Monkey
  • Powder Monkey
  • Thank you received: 435
Check the size of the pics. That's usually the culprit.

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 20 Jul 2018 00:22 #86870

Hey everyone. Great to meet all of you. Sorry that I have not responded. Been busy with work.
Wonderful pictures from everyone.
I’m having problems with posting pictures into my Rivetspace. Any advice?
I’ve downloaded pictures but cannot publish.

Last edit: by Young21. Reason: Add

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 17 Jul 2018 00:15 #86813

Here ya go, Dee Dee! By the way your pix are superb!

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 15 Jul 2018 12:46 #86742

I really wanted to see this. Just not enough time. I think Nathan is right! We need to hit the lottery so we can spend all our time on the water and exploring.
Dee Dee
I've gone back and tried to insert the picture of the guys standing atop Raccoon Mountain but to no avail. I guess I'm not in fb land anymore. I can't even find out how to delete the original message. So Sorry guys.

1953 Vagabond, 1954 Vagabond, 1956-7 Vagabond II
Last edit: by Vagagnat.

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 15 Jul 2018 12:16 #86741

I could swear this boat just hovers across the water. I never fail to get a great shot of our mayor. I think I'm going to make a major ad campaign with Nick's shots for Feather Craft. lol
Dee Dee

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Vagagnat.

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 15 Jul 2018 12:13 #86740

Sorry I was late with the pictures. We had a minor mishap coming back from Chattanooga. I was too tired from the heat to post any pictures that evening. I hope you all enjoy. The water was really perfect for cruising and picture taking.
Dee Dee

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 15 Jul 2018 11:57 #86738

Yes you are right. This was in front of the Springhill Marriot and Scotties

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 15 Jul 2018 01:29 #86727

• DrChip
  • DrChip's Avatar Topic Author
  • Helmsman/Woman
  • Helmsman/Woman
  • Thank you received: 125

jmhyatt wrote: No more pictures! The more photos I see of the perfect water and perfect weather, the more pissed I am that I didn't go! :doh: :hand:

You didn’t miss the heat—brutal,whenot moving..

I love old stuff with motors

Proposed cruise on Nicajack Lake, TN River, west of downtown Chatanooga.. 14 Jul 2018 23:00 #86721

Yes, that's the SpringHill Suites Hotel. Scottie's built the restaurant last year at the back of the hotel. It wasn't complete when we stayed there while visiting family last winter. I believe the gated docks are associated with the condos adjacent to the hotel. I believe the docks you used are open "transient" docks managed by Erwin Marine, and are available at no cost to guests at the hotel - and presumably also if you're eating or drinking at Scotties. When my wife & I overnighted in Chattanooga a couple years ago on our cruise through the gorge, Erwin charged 50c/ft for overnight moorage in the transient docks just upriver. The new docks in front of the hotel were just built within the past year. Erwin Marine has an office above the waterfront between the hotel and the aquarium where you can pay for the docks and buy gas.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:1783
  • Latest Member:saeway
  • Total Posts:81.6k
  • Total Topics:6365
  • Total Sections:9
  • Total Categories:22
  • Today Open:0
  • Yesterday Open:1
  • Today Answer:0
  • Yesterday Answer:23

Top Posters

Top Posters Posts
jabe 4800
VinTin 4546
Eagle127 4498
sgower 4476
Boatboy 3443
Locomotion 3337
BigBadJon 3104
Carol 2900
unclbuz 2716
Bikecop1 2462

Contact

How to get ahold of Us

www.featrcraft.net Command Central
52457 Robins Drive
New Baltimore, Michigan 48047

Webmaster

Steve Gower
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

810-614-0734

Support

for support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Events

Event Coordinator

Register

property of:

Feather Craft Technologies - Copyright © 2016 www.feathercraft.net