• Page:

TOPIC:

Tyler's Eagle Service Project 10 Sep 2020 00:35 #107430

• nsul8r25
  • nsul8r25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Powder Monkey
  • Powder Monkey
  • Thank you received: 1033
The quote that will be cut out of the 8' tall steel plate and powdercoated reads...

“Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.” Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tyler's Eagle Service Project 09 Sep 2020 23:52 #107426

• nsul8r25
  • nsul8r25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Powder Monkey
  • Powder Monkey
  • Thank you received: 1033
www.gofundme.com/f/tyler-innis039-eagle-...n=p_lico+share-sheet

Over the past several years, I have spoken with so many here, have had the priviledge to meet so many at various events and have grown real, personal friendships that I hold very close to my heart. Many have come to know my children and have been so supportive to them and my wife in challenging times, as well as in good times. One of those good times, that is held in such regard in our hearts, was the support my oldest, Dawson, received in his Eagle Service Project a few years ago when he wanted to honor our veterans by organizing and installing eight flag poles and flags at a local Veterans Memorial Park. This was a substantial project that required a lot of support, financially, and wouldn't have happened with the amazing support this FC community gave. Dawson is currently serving, himself, as a Marine stationed in North Carolina.

Tyler, his brother, is now continuing what Dawson started by adding to the same memorial park in Highland, Michigan, with his service project, which is the final step he needs to complete towards the rank of Eagle, the highest rank in Boy Scouts. Tyler's project is as ambitious as that of his brother's that will honor the fallen, bring comfort to those who returned and, hopefully, help heal and bring comfort to the families and friends of the men and women that paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Any support to assist in Tyler's project would be greatly appreciated. Our veterans have always been held in the utmost respect and nothing pleases me more than to see my boys independently want to honor our veterans and those who gave all.

This is what Tyler's project is about.

Thank you...

www.spinalcolumnonline.com/articles/1-mi...B1oX8CWQ1qKxtJD19H5c

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BigBadJon, jmhyatt, jabe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by nsul8r25.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:2356
  • Latest Member:Ranger3rob
  • Total Posts:100k
  • Total Topics:7343
  • Total Sections:9
  • Total Categories:24
  • Today Open:0
  • Yesterday Open:0