Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

COMPLETELY RANDOM 06 Feb 2021 02:22 #109662

MercuryMarc wrote: I am sorry too... I am saddened to see this happen.

This was NOT the reason why I posted chips post. I did it because I know alot of folks on here do not get on FB. I felt that this should be shared to the group so everyone knows what's going on.

I know this is a tight-nit group, and I have seen everyone support everyone when times got tough.
I have seen everyone share great times and make fun memories together.
I care about both of you and hope you can work out your differences.
My utmost apologies to the group.

Marc,

Well said Marc about it tis a great tight nit group, yes it is, because we love these boats, the comerodity is what brings us all together, the diverosity of so many to become one as a group, share our time enjoying the waters together, gawd knows I traveled many miles to join in the excitement of sharing time with everyone, I am I am blessed to meet the greatest group I call family, saying that, I understand there will be differences, none of us ever wished or wanted to happen with one of our greatest members, it did, and great friends took on what they felt right to help our sweet Kathy, nothing is perfect in this world, but a hand full of folks stepped up to help, did what they felt best, myself I give kudos for the time they went out of their way to help a fellow FeatherCraft family with full heart and doing what at the time felt best, I love my FeatherCraft family, damn it spit in your hands and shake, keep this family going, I know Russ would)
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, WetWillie, VinTin, boatcrazy, SARGE, oldlure, MercuryMarc, The Art Doctor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jabe.

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 23:53 #109661

I am sorry too... I am saddened to see this happen.

This was NOT the reason why I posted chips post. I did it because I know alot of folks on here do not get on FB. I felt that this should be shared to the group so everyone knows what's going on.

I know this is a tight-nit group, and I have seen everyone support everyone when times got tough.
I have seen everyone share great times and make fun memories together.
I care about both of you and hope you can work out your differences.
My utmost apologies to the group.

Marc,
1957 Clipper with a 1969 Merc 1000
Lake life is the best life
Jump in a boat and go

The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, BigBadJon, WetWillie, VinTin, boatcrazy, jabe, oldlure, The Art Doctor

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 19:23 #109657

Ok guys I know we are all upset over stuff we can't control but if I have stepped on anyone's toes and jumped the gun by buying Russ" vagabond I'm sorry and would really like to be left out of any further conversation that includes cussing each other both of you guys are my friends please guys let's just get along and keep our feelings on this matter quite because it will not help with everyone being pissed off at each other
Thanks
Charlie
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, Locomotion, BigBadJon, WetWillie, VinTin, jabe, SARGE, oldlure, MercuryMarc, The Art Doctor

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 03:38 #109651

BigBadJon wrote: Dan, you came to Florida twice, when you stayed on the Suwannee and at my house in Quincy. You had your friend and I welcomed you both.
We had a awesome conversation on the porch, just you and me, and I realized that you and I don't agree on much.
Now you are calling me a liar. I'm not much interested in any further discussion with you. You, Sir, are a user. I think you know, I don't want you in St. Marks.

Thanks.

Just getting used to the lay of this land.

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 03:31 #109650

Dan, you came to Florida twice, when you stayed on the Suwannee and at my house in Quincy. You had your friend and I welcomed you both.
We had a awesome conversation on the porch, just you and me, and I realized that you and I don't agree on much.
Now you are calling me a liar. I'm not much interested in any further discussion with you. You, Sir, are a user. I think you know, I don't want you in St. Marks.

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 03:21 #109649

Nothing to be gained by beating a dead horse, let it go guys.
Proud Owner of 1956 Vagabond, 1950 Flyer, 1956 Rocket, Co-owner 1952 Flash, 10-1/2 less than VinTin
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigBadJon, VinTin, boatcrazy, jabe

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 02:59 #109648

You know, I just give up. We did what we thought was right and it all turned OK accept for you. You never made an offer and never made a move.
You have no skin in the game, except to piss on me. have no idea about the timeline, but I know I asked you if you were interested.
Now you are lambasting me and JR, Mark and Ray and, of course me.
I guess that's why I say Fuck You.
I sure would like to hear the "speakerphone" conversation.
You are are SOB.

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 02:39 #109647

BigBadJon wrote: I'm still pissed off, Dan. How did you you know Russ's boats and motors were up for sale ? How did you know the sale of the Vagabond fell through ?
I'll tell you how. I called you both times.
Fuck you and your passive/aggressive BS.

Get the story straight, liar.

1) John F. told me about the boats being up for sale. Nothing about motors.
2) I called you right away and you said you had it sold already to a fellow on Lake Eustis.

1) Ray told me at Arrowhead that the Vagabond was back on the market.
2) I told Charlie.
3) Charlie called you on speakerphone with your long moment of silence when asked if the Vagabond was for sale still.
4) Charlie bought it.
5) I'm glad he did.

Just getting used to the lay of this land.

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 02:17 #109646

I'm still pissed off, Dan. How did you you know Russ's boats and motors were up for sale ? How did you know the sale of the Vagabond fell through ?
I'll tell you how. I called you both times.
Fuck you and your passive/aggressive BS.

COMPLETELY RANDOM 05 Feb 2021 00:40 #109645

No good deed goes unpunished. We all were trying to comply with Kathy's wishes to get Russ's boats and motors into the Feather Craft family. We actually split up the task of contacting people who knew and cared about Russ to let then know what was available. Charlie wasn't on my list to call but I DID talk to Dan, who told me he wasn't interested in any of the boats. I apologize if anyone got butt hurt about our process, but there was no game playing. Poor marketing ? Maybe. "The Group " ? Anyone could have stepped up to help Kathy, but only JR, Mark, Ray and I did. I drove 13 hours twice up and back to Kath's. JR made 3 trips. We got it done for her and I would do it again.
I will say that the 4 of us all agreed not to say anything to Chip because we knew he didn't give a shit about anything but flipping Russ's boats. As it turned out, that is exactly what happened an I wish we hadn't agreed to selling him the DR. THAT is what has contributed to what we are seeing now, Dan. As it turned out, everyone got the boat they wanted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: unclbuz, WetWillie

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:2339
  • Latest Member:M126
  • Total Posts:99.7k
  • Total Topics:7322
  • Total Sections:9
  • Total Categories:24
  • Today Open:1
  • Yesterday Open:0
  • Today Answer:7
  • Yesterday Answer:14