I would probably be game for a shorter run - I don't have that much vacation!
Shorter versions of the same:
Knox->Kentucky Lake/Land Between the Lakes (west of Nashville)
or maybe the round-trip so we don't need to stage any cars/trailers? (camp or resorts along the route?)
Perhaps we could/should plan a 2 week cruise to see more lakes on the Tennessee River. Like Knoxville, TN -> Frankfort, KY. That would take us down the TN River to the OH River, and down the KY River to Frankfort. Two big logistical issues to solve:
(1) How many boats would we lose along the way, and what would we do with them?
(2) Looks like a 3 1/2 hour drive from Knoxville to Frankfort, so that's a day of driving just to stage the trailers for return.
I made mine yesterday I didn't make my fall arrowhead reservations as I think the spring meet may be my last arrowhead meet for awhile and spring is still up in the air i know this sounds bad but i only have 2 weeks of vacation per year and i really want to see different lakes in different states only time will tell dont get me wrong arrowhead is hard to let go but i dont have enough time off from work
The dates for Arrowhead -- Spring 2023 have been set for May 14-21, 2023.
Following are some guidelines for making reservations under the new management:
1. You should call Arrowhead (423-365-6484) to make your reservation and identify yourself with FeatherCraft and tell them if you want a particular room.
2. Be advised that Arrowhead does not set aside a block of rooms for FeatherCrafters and other people have already made reservations for May. They highly recommend that if you want to come in Spring that you make your reservation now.
3. A two night deposit is required at the time reservations are made.
4. There is a 30 day cancellation policy. The deposit will be refunded if the reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the start date.
5. FeatherCrafters will receive a 15% discount on lodging and a free boat slip and launch ramp usage.
6. It is recommended that campers go ahead a make a reservation.