Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Questions about ArrowHead 2019 10 Jul 2019 12:22 #97241

In the two years I have attended, I've learned to just go with the flow. Pre-scheduled cruises will begin to gel in the weeks prior to the event.

We tend to have some voluntary evening gatherings at a designated location for potluck meals and grill outs. I will attempt to get with others to help organize that a little better this year so everyone (new, young, and old) will know how to participate if they wish. But the restaurant will be open as well.

I have found the last half of the week to be most attended. So if limited, aim for the Thurs, Fri, Sat. On Sunday morning, everybody Jets outta there like they've seen a hornet's nest. So it's best to say your goodbyes on Saturday night or you'll have to just post them later.

It's a very laid back event with random campfires, lollygagging, boating every day as weather permits, motor talkn and fixn .... And some are even famous for their lyin', hem-hawing, huge fish stories and much Ado about nothing. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigBadJon, Rocketman, TuPop, rushwal, jabe, MercuryMarc, SeanDrives4Fun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions about ArrowHead 2019 10 Jul 2019 08:19 #97239

There has been two big cruises Friday and Saturday, usually leave the dock about 10:30 am. We stop to have lunch then head back. Last time it was pizza one day and a local sub shop the following day. I think its about a 60 mile run both days?

We take over Watts Bar Lake :biggrin: :silly:
Click the link below for information on vintage Mercury restorations

Mercury Restorations

1957 Clipper / 1969 Merc 1000
Lake life is the best life
Jump in a boat and go

Questions about ArrowHead 2019 10 Jul 2019 03:54 #97237

On the left side, (if on a PC) there is a section called Event List. Also, as we get closer someone will start a post collecting who will be there and when. The most people will be there on the weekend, but the best boating will be during the week.

www.feathercraft.net/rivets/event-calend...-arrowhead-fall-2019
The following user(s) said Thank You: SeanDrives4Fun

Questions about ArrowHead 2019 10 Jul 2019 03:52 #97236

SeanDrives4Fun wrote: Maybe it's how I'm approaching the forum, but I'm having trouble finding any real information about our upcoming event.
Dates, agenda, food etc. If I can only come for 2 days, which two days would you most recommend...

Friday and Saturday.

There is a fine restaurant there.

The agenda is fluid.

www.feathercraft.net/rivets/event-calend...-arrowhead-fall-2019

Just getting used to the lay of this land.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SeanDrives4Fun

Questions about ArrowHead 2019 10 Jul 2019 03:06 #97235

Maybe it's how I'm approaching the forum, but I'm having trouble finding any real information about our upcoming event.
Dates, agenda, food etc. If I can only come for 2 days, which two days would you most recommend...
Sean

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users:2356
  • Latest Member:Ranger3rob
  • Total Posts:100k
  • Total Topics:7343
  • Total Sections:9
  • Total Categories:24
  • Today Open:0
  • Yesterday Open:0
  • Today Answer:3